Table of Liquids:
- Put some crushed ice into a shaker.
- Add one part Vodka and three parts Tomato Juice. This two ingredients make 90 percent of the drink. Take a look to the left.
- Season with celery salt (or sea salt), a bit of ground pepper, some dashes of Worcestersauce, a couple shakes of Tabasco sauce. (The more Tabasco sauce you add, the more spicier it gets.)
- Add the juice of half a freshly squeezed lemon. And a pinch of grated horseradish.
- Optionally you can add a little bit of sherry.
- Mix that all up and strain into your ice filled serving glass.
- The classic garnish is a lemon slice. Widely seen is a celery stalk. Or just use both.